Skiing & snowboarding
By choosing our inn, the ski area is right outside your door. The free ski bus will bring you to the Fageralm and Reiteralm ski areas. From the Fageralm, you can ski directly back to the house.
The Fageralm ski area
- The ski mountain for the true aficionado!
- Plenty of room on the wide slopes
- Gently sloped ski runs
- Magnificent slopes with natural snow on the 1600 m high sunny plateau
- Snowmaking is only necessary on the valley run
- 7 km of easy and 5 km of intermediate slopes
The Reiteralm ski area
- The ski mountain for the rather sporty skier
- Selective, excellently sloped ski runs
- Wide and long pistes
- Outstanding: the World Cup hill, the Gasselhöhe
- Top: "Finale Grande" – probably the most beautiful valley run around
- Holzer ski run NEW: even more fun - longer and wider
- NEW: slope no. 25 - ski run from Sepp´n Jet to the Preunegg Jet
- All slopes with 100% snowmaking coverage
- 6 km of easy, 23 km of intermediate, and 3 km of expert slopes
You are in easy driving distance of the Radstadt - Altenmarkt ski area with state-of-the-art lifts and modern snow machines. Which means, snowless slopes and long waiting times are a thing of the past. The Amadé ski area, which encompasses the regions of the Salzburg Sports World, Schladming- Dachstein- Tauern, Gastein, Großarltal, and Hochkönig's Winter Kingdom, offers an unbelievable total of 865 (!) km of ski runs with 276 lifts - and all this with one ski pass!
By choosing our house, you also benefit from being close to Obertauern!